1. You don't pick a team until after Episode 1.
2. Each contestant will he assigned a dollar value.
3. You have up to $100 to spend on six contestants to make up your team
4. You ONLY PICK YOUR TEAM ONCE, you DO NOT get to change it each week.
5. The deadline to pick your team is Jan 11 8pm ET, so remember to come back and pick your team after the Season Premiere.
This year we are using the points system and scoring of Bachfantasy.com. Updates will be pending them publishing the stats. We are totaling the points this season from Bachfantasy.com. The full points system. Points are totaled in these categories: Phrases, Actions, Roses, & Wildcards.
Pat will assign the player prices after Week 1. You can pick your team the following Tuesday. Players in the public league will receive a reminder to pick their team before Week 2. You get to pick a team once for the entire season.
When the lineups are open on January 5th:
1. Click "Manage Lineups"
2. In the popup click "Set Team Lineup"
3. Select players then click "Finish" to complete
All points will start during Week 2.
12/30/2015: We decided all leagues that use Pat's stats will have the same player prices and budget of $100 (fake virtual money). If you have a private league the commissioner can lock lineups until we set the prices. Email us at email@example.com if you have questions about how it will work this year.